Innovation & Entrepreneurship
The iHub Anubhuti's Technology Business Incubator (TBI) serves as a purposeful platform nurturing startups in cognitive computing and social sensing. Our core aim is to foster job creation, innovation, and a robust startup ecosystem by connecting academia, financial institutions, industries, and more. Leveraging diverse resources, we empower these startups to thrive.
Within the realm of iHub Anubhuti TBI, we extend a comprehensive array of offerings, including:
- Tailored workspace solutions and amenities for shared office spaces
- Unrestricted access to Hi-tech lab Facilities
- Facilitation of funding opportunities
- Expert mentoring spanning crucial areas such as strategic business planning, and technical mentorship
- Facilitating invaluable connections within the industrial network.
Various startup Schemes
- » CPS-EiR (Entrepreneur in Residence)
- » CPS-PRAYAS
- » Anubhav Seed Funding
- » Dedicated Innovation Accelerator (DIAL)
- » Pre-Incubation Program ‘23 with Wadhwani Foundation
CPS-EiR (Entrepreneur in Residence)
Type: Upto one-year Fellowship Program (INR 30,000 per month)
This is an annual fellowship program open to young entrepreneurs from the idea to proof-of-concept stage.
- EIR applicants are either in their final semester or graduated (UG/ PG/ PhD/ etc.).
- EIR support recipient is expected to pursue his/her entrepreneurial aspirations full-time.
- EIR seeking support should demonstrate his/her ability to build a scalable technology business startup.
- EIR cannot be concurrent with any other remuneration or fellowship.
- Applicants and their team members should not have previously availed of any CPS-EIR grant from DST-supported Institute.
- EIR support recipients should not treat this support as a stop-gap arrangement to support them in their academic pursuits or transition between jobs.
CPS-PRAYAS (Promotion and Acceleration of Young and Aspiring Technology Entrepreneurs): The program focuses on the PoC-to-prototyping journey of young startups/innovators. The individuals’ innovators or startups in the PoC-prototype stage can benefit from this scheme with a maximum grant of INR 10 Lakhs and access to the infrastructure & iHub facilities.
Fund Type: Grant (Upto INR 10 Lakhs)
Duration: Up to a maximum of 1 year
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Individuals seeking support should demonstrate his/her ability to build a scalable technology business startup.
- The individuals’ innovators or startups are in the idea-prototype stage and should have a proof of concept.
- Students in full-time programs in educational institutes can also apply with a NOC from their institution.
Anubhav Seed Funding
Anubhav Seed Funding scheme aids tech startups in cognitive computing and social sensing domain, by providing seed funds of up to INR 1 Cr. This initiative assists entrepreneurs in advancing and expanding their ventures.
- Startup should be working in the area of Cognitive Computing & Social Sensing
- Startups need to have a working prototype along with early traction in the market.
- Startup needs to be registered in India.
Dedicated Innovation Accelerator (DIAL)
Dedicated Innovation Accelerator (DIAL) is atypically a 3-6 months’ fast track structured programme helping ideas get accelerated to the next orbit and also pushing the innovation into commercial domain. At iHub Anubhuti we aims at achieving one or more of the following objectives -
- Introduction to entrepreneurial development to identify business opportunities (real problems that require real solutions)
- Validate product ideas
- Engage with potential customers
- Build a scalable business model
- Build a product demonstration
- Manage team dynamics and pitch to investors